Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Decompressing the Journey
I've been having trouble articulating my thoughts during the trip, and it's no easier since I've returned home. That was one one of the main reasons you did not see much blogging from me during the trip. I'm not sure what the culprit is, but the seemingly hectic schedule while in Thailand did not help either. I can only suppose the experience I felt was on the overwhelming side. More than once I sat with the keyboard in front of me, but my fingers were silent. I did not know where to start in describing what I saw and felt. But yet there were so much to recount, so much seen, both good and not so good. I'm now slowly decompressing what I've crammed into my life the the short span of 2 weeks of the trip. I hope in the coming days and weeks, I can recount my Thailand experiences and share with you the color, sounds, and smells. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment